ICE. How much?

Sell your QL items here!
Sparrowhawk
Super Gold Card

ICE. How much?

Post by Sparrowhawk »

Somebody whom I’ve bought quite a lot of old software and manuals from has an ICE rom + cartridge + manual. She’s clearing out her late father’s quite extraordinary collection (zx80, memotech mtx, Jupiter ace, hundreds of old disks etc)

She’s unsure what price to ask, and I have no idea. Also I suggested she offer it here first in case anyone here wants it. Saves eBay fees. She asked if I would for her as she’s not technical.

She has no QL to test on, so may or may not work! I think she sold the QL early on.

Usual caveat: I’m just the messenger, I have no relationship with her except for buying stuff from her.

a.k.a. Jean-Yves
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Re: ICE. How much?

Post by Chr$ »

I seem to remember seeing one on eBay and being surprised at how much it sold for - think it was around £80!

I'd say if her version is the mouse version, then probably £70 on here. Non mouse, £50 - £60. I think that's probably what I'd ask. They are of course unlikely to fail and if the ROM is bad, then that's easily sorted.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
Sparrowhawk
Super Gold Card

Post by Sparrowhawk »

Thanks , I’ll let her know. I’m pretty sure it’s the non mouse one, at least the photos she sent did not show one.

a.k.a. Jean-Yves
Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

There is a QL group on Face book, maybe they can help.

Regards,

Derek