I haven't pushed any changes to the SinclairQL repo, nor raised a pull request just yet - if people could test and see how it goes, I'd be grateful. It seems to work fine for images - formatting, map ifo, writing files etc, but I don;t know about accessing an actual floppy drive with an ED disc.
Also, I've only updated the Linux (and DOS?) versions. That other directory 'Hxcfe' hasn't been touched - so most likely won't work, yet. (What is it? Does anyone know?)
- Much reformatting of code, renaming to give better names etc.
- Fixed bug in ZeroSomeSectors (DOS/Linux only) - nothing was being done.
- Removed many hard coded magic numbers.
- Slight update to version number, 2.15 to 2.15.1.
- Some error messages corrected.
- More variables renamed.
- Added -t option to usage.
- Reformatted usage output better (in my opinion!)
- Adjusted MAXALB to 12 from 6. This is the number of 512 byte sectors needed for a
- floppy cluster for the map. DD/ED need 6 * 512 while ED needs 3 * 2048 (or 12 & 512).
- Added ED disks/image processing.