Super Gold Card (Clone)

Sell your QL items here!
User avatar
Whopper
Brittle Membrane
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby Whopper » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:41 pm

Tetroid has produced, and is selling a Super Gold Card Clone.

eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253932348455?ul_noapp=true

SellMyRetro - https://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/32756

Whopper


You woke me for THAT!!!
User avatar
kordics
ROM Dongle
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 pm
Location: Kotor, Montenegro

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby kordics » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:35 pm

My (own) Christmas & New Year present has just been selected! :D
Thanks Tetroid!


User avatar
Outsoft
Super Gold Card
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:30 pm
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby Outsoft » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Great job, wow!!!

Now we need the GC and SGC + QUBIDE in all in one interface and we are ok ;)

Next...a new SGC 2 with more power will be appreciated ;)


tetroid
Brittle Membrane
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby tetroid » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm

This device was ready at the beginning of the year, but I could not find a suitable EP1810. Only at the end of September I managed to get 8pcs EP1810LC-20 with 1990 datecode, thanks to which I can now sell 8 devices.
It is unknown how many chips will be able to find in the future, but I will search.


tetroid
Brittle Membrane
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby tetroid » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Outsoft wrote:Great job, wow!!!

Now we need the GC and SGC + QUBIDE in all in one interface and we are ok ;)

Next...a new SGC 2 with more power will be appreciated ;)


Thank you.
Yes, this is work for future.


User avatar
Whopper
Brittle Membrane
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby Whopper » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 pm

kordics wrote:My (own) Christmas & New Year present has just been selected! :D
Thanks Tetroid!


Yes, I ordered mine within 5 minutes of the email notification from eBay.ca The Canadian site. Then I found out that I could have got it from sellmyretro about £15.00 cheaper. ;)


You woke me for THAT!!!
User avatar
Peter
Aurora
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 am

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby Peter » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:07 pm

tetroid wrote:This device was ready at the beginning of the year, but I could not find a suitable EP1810.

Nice work indeed. The PCB looks like a comprehensive redesign, not just a clone. So I wonder why you did not also design a new PLD.
Are there unknown/undocumented functions?


User avatar
Cristian
Super Gold Card
Posts: 622
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Veneto

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby Cristian » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:11 pm

The most exciting and stunning QL-news of the last years! Thank you Tetroid!


tetroid
Brittle Membrane
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm
Location: Novosibirsk, Russia

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby tetroid » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Peter wrote:
tetroid wrote:This device was ready at the beginning of the year, but I could not find a suitable EP1810.

Nice work indeed. The PCB looks like a comprehensive redesign, not just a clone. So I wonder why you did not also design a new PLD.
Are there unknown/undocumented functions?


Thank you.

Yes, my second step - EP1810 replacement.
But still not finished.
Have some problems to convert INGOT 20 to Atlra MAX.
Original INGOT20 have errors, I try to check the JED code manually.

Image


User avatar
dex
Trump Card
Posts: 206
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Re: Super Gold Card (Clone)

Postby dex » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Impressive. Keep on!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest