Where is my Money or My Felts DAVE???

Please post user feedback when you buy or sell.
shoufy
ROM Dongle

Where is my Money or My Felts DAVE???

Post by shoufy »

11-28-2014

:twisted: I am still waiting to send me my full refund of $31.29 or the dammed felts that I ordered from you several months ago.

:o No reply from you, no emails, and no phone calls! Is this the way you treat your customers? You take their money and send them nothing! You do not have even the decency in responding to them!

:evil: Till me what it would take you to send my money back?
I am making it very clear that I will not give up on my money.

Shoufy

P.S.: You are very odd person! Is there something wrong with you to behave such way?

11-28-2014

robheaton
Site Admin

Re: Where is my Money or My Felts DAVE???

Post by robheaton »

Shoufy, there is no need to post duplicates in various forums.

I've removed the duplicate posts, and sent a link to this thread over to Dave.

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?
Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

No refund is due.

You placed your order 09-11-14. Your order was shipped 09-13-14 and returned undeliverable shortly after. We issued a refund at that time by paypal, but I see that refund was never accepted by you.

On 10-28-14 I received a copy of a BBB complaint you made. From this complaint I deduced you had typod your address. This is why your order was undeliverable.

You filed a dispute on 10-29-14 and your card issuer reversed the charge.

At that point, you have no longer paid for a product, and you technically owe me a $16.21 NSF fee as this is what I was charged by your card issuer. As you were told by your issuing bank, disputes take typically 60 days to resolve.

On 11-22-14 I had a nice conversation with an officer from the Kaplan Police Department. You had tried to file a criminal complaint against me (you do know that I am the employee of a Limited Liability Company, right?) and once they realized that you had filed a dispute and the charge had already been reversed, they informed me there was no criminal act.

The calls to my home at all hours of the day have to stop. Both my wife and I find your calls threatening and menacing, and we will not answer your calls. If they persist, we will file harassment charges.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-11-28 cleaned.jpg

shoufy
ROM Dongle

Post by shoufy »

You never told me about the PayPal! I did not receive any note from you telling me that you issued a refund through PayPal.

You never answered my first 2 messages whatsoever. My Credit Card showed that the payment was reversed to you; and you did have a chance to tell me that you mailed my refund through PayPal but you did not!

I did talk to you and you asked me to give you several days to check with your bank and promised to call me the next day but you never did. I called you only once at night and not too many calls as you claimed. I have the full right to check on my order and ask for my money back.

I placed my order on your website and checked and rechecked all the information that I entered and no mistake whatsoever was made in my address. Even when I talked to you over the telephone I was nice with you and I gave you at least three weeks to call and refund me but you never did!

If PayPal send you back the money then email it back to PayPal then I can cash it.

You never gave me you email address nor you did email me.

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

The charge has been reversed at your request and your bank has your money. They also have some of Sandy's money.

Do not talk to me. Talk to your bank. Remember, it can take 60 days to resolve a dispute and issue your refund. That is a matter between you and your bank, and nothing to do with Sandy.

shoufy
ROM Dongle

Post by shoufy »

robheaton wrote:Shoufy, there is no need to post duplicates in various forums.

I've removed the duplicate posts, and sent a link to this thread over to Dave.
Thanks for telling me that.

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

I'd just like to update this thread with some new information.

Yesterday, Mr Shoufy's bank resolved the dispute in my favor. They have re-credited my account with his funds and dispute fee.

I am contacting him now to work out how to send him a refund.

shoufy
ROM Dongle

Post by shoufy »

From the date you have mentioned here ,December 31, 2014, no one contacted me for my refund.

My email: shoufy@yahoo.com

shoufy
ROM Dongle

Post by shoufy »

Dave,

I wonder why you did not mail me a check or money order to my address that you have: 403 N. etc...?

I received a lot of emails and yours was passed unnoticed (because you never emailed me before, and I was not expecting it) until yesterday after reading your post.

Let's finish from this problem as soon as possible. I did answer your previous request and I did send you an email to your email address.

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

Great, now that you've read my emails, how about emailing me so I can refund your money.

For others, the bank found in my favor and refunded the money to me. I have emailed Mr Shoufy multiple times asking him how he would like his refund. This is his first response.