ND-MQ - New Network Driver for the QLUB Adapter

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
martyn_hill
Aurora

Re: ND-MQ - New Network Driver for the QLUB Adapter

Post by martyn_hill »

Hi everyone!

Just to say that, with Wolfgang's recent release of SMSQmulator v3.0 and it's support for the SERial port, the QLUB Adapter has another supported emulation platform!

See viewtopic.php?t=4720 for my test results.

Thanks Wolfgang!

Sparrowhawk
Super Gold Card

Post by Sparrowhawk »

is anyone still making assembled QLUB hardware by any chance?

a.k.a. Jean-Yves
Chris_68
Brittle Membrane

Post by Chris_68 »

Hi,

QLUB seems really nice and I guess there's interest to build the hardware. I've seen PCBs in the forum, is the design available and posted here so new PCBs could be ordered?

/Chris

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi,
I have some QLUB in a Case with Marcel's PCB, just need to find time to solder them up.

The Teensy board, has an on board SMD LED, which blinks on activity. But when enclosed in case the LED is hidden and there is no indication of activity. The LED is accessible from the Teensy pin D6, but also goes the SMD LED. Using an exernal LED will be in parallel with the onboard LED. I can either have 2 LED flashing one inside and outside the case. Or remove the SMD LED and only have the external LED.

I aim to get them built and ready for sale soon. I will post a sales advert for them.

The lack of time, is due to now having been given a job as a part time carer, which means, I have o reschedule my day and maybe reduce the amount of QL work I can do.

Regards,

Derek