QPC2

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
EmmBee
Trump Card

QPC2

Post by EmmBee »

I hear there is a new update in the air - sounds very exciting. We have got something to look forward to.
The current version v4.05 is already quite something - it is very good indeed.
Are we allowed to suggest possible additions?
On the bottom left of the keyboard, there is the \ key. When pressed with Ctrl, it still produces a \
I would like this to produce the left arrow. After all, we can get the other 3 arrows up down and right.
Can we have the left arrow, please? I could also do with having Ctrl + and Ctrl -

mk79
QL Wafer Drive

Re: QPC2

Post by mk79 »

Thanks.

I will change this for the next release.

qbits
Trump Card

Post by qbits »

Hi, mk79
Over the last few months I’ve more or less migrated across to the QPC2 emulator for my SuperBASIC code tinkering. I use the 44 UK keyboard but find only one of the key combination works namely Ctrl Shift 6.
I have a work around but if the next release could follow the QL keyboard it would be much appreciated.
QBITS
Attachments
QPC2 Cursor Keys.jpg

mk79
QL Wafer Drive

Post by mk79 »

qbits wrote:Over the last few months I’ve more or less migrated across to the QPC2 emulator for my SuperBASIC code tinkering. I use the 44 UK keyboard but find only one of the key combination works namely Ctrl Shift 6.
In that case you're using the Windows driver which is independent from the SMSQ/E language setting. But yeah, I fixed all of them.

Marcel

afx
Trump Card

Post by afx »

EmmBee wrote:I hear there is a new update in the air - sounds very exciting. We have got something to look forward to.The current version v4.05 is already quite something - it is very good indeed.Are we allowed to suggest possible additions?
This is my "little" wish list, for sometime in the future, near or far. :D

- Support for the NET local network (obviously additional hardware will be required, something similar to this martin_hill project viewtopic.php?t=1985).

- DOS devices with qdos header management automatically (in QemuLator style).