QL Jokes

Tell us about your other hobbies & none QL related items here :)
Cristian
Aurora

Re: QL Jokes

Post by Cristian »

68008: a Space Odyssey
68008: a Space Odyssey
A long long time ago...

pjw
QL Wafer Drive

Post by pjw »

Very nice, Cristian :D You nailed it again!

Per
dont be happy. worry
- ?
pjw
QL Wafer Drive

Post by pjw »

Not as slick as your offering, of course, but this was my take on it back in 2004:
Something somewhere has gone terribly wrong..
Something somewhere has gone terribly wrong..
Sadly, the trend seems to be holding..

Per
dont be happy. worry
- ?
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Cristian wrote:QL-2001.jpgA long long time ago...
No wonder HAL went on the blink :lol:

Cristian
Aurora

Post by Cristian »

@ Per: nice picture! The QL position is surely perfect... probably someone will debate on the placement of other computers :-)
@ vanpeebles: I wonder if HAL had an overheated 7805 too!

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

Cristian and Per... nice work both of you, really made me laugh.

qbits
Trump Card

Post by qbits »

Sinclair QL
Why I once owned a Sinclair QL,
Wrote programs I hope to sell,
My aim to become master,
Ended in disaster,
So please don't remind me or tell.

How does a QL get drunk?
By taking screenshots.

Why did the Super QL take so long to arrive?
It had a hard drive.

Time travelling and meeting you 1985 QL what would be the most difficult thing to explain?
Memory!

QBITs

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

MY PC GREETINGS TO ALL...
At this time of the year it's difficult to know what to say without offending someone!

So I've checked with my legal adviser and on her advice I wish to say the following to all friends and family.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or however you may identify or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

dden
ROM Dongle

Post by dden »

I think I'll just stick to "Merry Christmas", Dilwyn :?

Like the bit about the signifcant inconvenience to some electrons, though.

David
Cristian
Aurora

Post by Cristian »

dilwyn wrote:MY PC GREETINGS TO ALL...
At this time of the year it's difficult to know what to say without offending someone!

So I've checked with my legal adviser and on her advice I wish to say the following to all friends and family.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or however you may identify or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
:D :lol: Me®®y ©hris™as to you too Dilwyn™®©