Introduce yourself here!
techy
Gold Card

Re: hello from belgium

Post by techy »

and also 2 more to be refurbished , repaired and re-loved
$_85 (5).jpg
$_85.jpg

Zx80-1/3k exp.-zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum+ -Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo - Velleman interface system - Currah microspeech - Ql - Miracle 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst Qdisk interf.- Qubide - Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Ice 1.9 - Ql Usb mouse adapter - Qimi-and much more .
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

Good to see another car nut! Most of my cars are as old or older than a BBQL.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Chr$ wrote:Good to see another car nut! Most of my cars are as old or older than a BBQL.
Tell us which ones!!

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

You know what, I'll start another off-topic post in the off-topic section and we can gush over our various motor vehicles.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.
bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Post by bwinkel67 »

techy wrote:and also 2 more to be refurbished , repaired and re-loved$_85 (5).jpg$_85.jpg
That Spectrum had something fall on it...

techy
Gold Card

Post by techy »

@bwinkel67 yep , luckily it is only a minor scratch bit can't be polished away..............

both ql an 128 have a bust keyboard membrane .

and the ql is lacking its powersupply

i have cleaned and tested the 128 , and all memory tests look okay ( done with a "smart-card" addon board ) image from av-quick-solder solution cable works too.
so a new membrane will bring it back to life.

the ql however..................well i have started with a temporarily keyboard to get it fired up , and ......... it works too !!
this one however needs a lot more done to it as only a few modifications were done to the mainboard .
then i need to fix some microdrive cartridges to test the drives . flip on the 512k extension and the qdisk interface to test if all works.

so plenty of work for a rainy afternoon

oh , apparently one of the previous owners misplaced 2 screws .............
m_IMG_8452.jpg

Zx80-1/3k exp.-zx81-16k exp.- Spectrum 48 - Spectrum+ -Spectrum 128- Interface 1 - DIVide - Zx flashcard- Zx printer - Ram turbo - Velleman interface system - Currah microspeech - Ql - Miracle 512k exp.- Ql printer - Cst Qdisk interf.- Qubide - Double 3.5 floppy- Minerva - Ice 1.9 - Ql Usb mouse adapter - Qimi-and much more .