Hello!

Introduce yourself here!
justdougie
ROM Dongle

Hello!

Post by justdougie »

Just got approved. I'm Justin from South Carolina and I've been wanting to join the forum since I started lurking last month. This whole coronavirus thing really stresses me out and I've been needing come interaction as I live alone. LOL! I hope you guys are all doing well.

bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Re: Hello!

Post by bwinkel67 »

Welcome to the site. I'm another of that rare US breed in Boston. Do you own a QL or derivative or use an emulator?

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Welcome to the forum! Don't forget we have online chat too :)

TMD2003
Trump Card

Post by TMD2003 »

justdougie wrote:This whole coronavirus thing really stresses me out and I've been needing come interaction as I live alone.
Ooooooh, matron! Put it away!

I'll admit to being in the same situation (living alone, that is - that's the way I like it) but even though it's been interesting making massive discoveries about what I can do with a QL throughout October, I really do not relish the prospect of continued house arrest for the next five years or more... because I will go completely round the bend. Or, should I say, further round the bend, and probably round the next bend after that as well.

Spectribution: Dr. Jim's Sinclair computing pages.
Features my own programs, modified type-ins, RZXs, character sets & UDGs, and QL type-ins... so far!