Q68

Introduce yourself here!
IKH
ROM Dongle

Q68

Post by IKH »

Hi to all members. I am living in Germany and have recently returned to the QL now that I have more time. I would like to get my hands on a Q68, are they still available and if so how do I order one?

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Q68

Post by vanpeebles »

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

IKH wrote:Hi to all members. I am living in Germany and have recently returned to the QL now that I have more time. I would like to get my hands on a Q68, are they still available and if so how do I order one?
Hi,

I am planning a new run of Q68 PCBs, I will let you know when I can process your order.

Regards,

Derek
IKH
ROM Dongle

Post by IKH »

I know that I Should introduce myself before I start asking questions so here I go. I am an expat living in Germany. Now that I've retired I have time on my hands. I had two QLs way back when, but little money. Now I am running uqlx on Linux mint and remembering times gone by. I found that like riding a bicycle - you never forget. Once set up and running I really enjoy learning more about the machine I loved then. Although running an up to date system for everyday use I find that I try to get my emulated QL to do what I do with Linux. Not always so straight forward but fun learning. I would really love to get hold of a q68. I also have two raspberry pi's and have recently ordered a mist. I visit Delwyn's Ql homepage often and read everything I can regarding QL's . I also read this forum regularly and so decided to join. It's good to know that there are people who like me can't forget.

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Welcome! :D

Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Post by Chr$ »

IKH wrote:I know that I Should introduce myself before I start asking questions so here I go. I am an expat living in Germany. Now that I've retired I have time on my hands. I had two QLs way back when, but little money. Now I am running uqlx on Linux mint and remembering times gone by. I found that like riding a bicycle - you never forget. Once set up and running I really enjoy learning more about the machine I loved then. Although running an up to date system for everyday use I find that I try to get my emulated QL to do what I do with Linux. Not always so straight forward but fun learning. I would really love to get hold of a q68. I also have two raspberry pi's and have recently ordered a mist. I visit Delwyn's Ql homepage often and read everything I can regarding QL's . I also read this forum regularly and so decided to join. It's good to know that there are people who like me can't forget.
I'm a Brit in Germany too (Saxony). Willkommen.

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.