Hi from Switzerland

Introduce yourself here!
guibrush
Chuggy Microdrive

Hi from Switzerland

Post by guibrush »

Hi, I'm Guibrush, I live in Switzerland, and I'm the president of the OCCC club (www.occc.club). this is a swiss club devoted to the preservation and more important the presentation of old computers. Once a year we do a bit exhibit with more than 30 machine in fonction, meaning that everybody can sit in front of them and play with them. We have many machine, you can see some of them on the pictures of the exhibit on our web page.

Now we are working on a Sinclair QL to be able to present it in the next exhibit. I readed many forums post, and I found out that the QL community is well present nowadays and that the system itself is fare more advanced that i tought. As I'm more an Amiga guy, and because I have virtually no knowledge in the QL world, I thougt it was maybe a good start to register in there and to ask some stupid questions :-)
Thanks a lot for what you do, this work is important to preserve this knowledge.

Have a nice day !

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Hi from Switzerland

Post by vanpeebles »

A warm welcome to the forum. You have a fellow Swiss, who is one of the top guys in the QL scene. Please make yourself at home :)

NormanDunbar
Forum Moderator

Post by NormanDunbar »

Welcome.

I'm sure that you will find that there are no "stupid" questions. Ask away - you'll find us a helpful bunch in here.

Cheers,
Norm.

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
Author of Arduino Software Internals
Author of Arduino Interrupts

No longer on Twitter, find me on https://mastodon.scot/@NormanDunbar.
guibrush
Chuggy Microdrive

Post by guibrush »

Thanks a lot :-) I tried to contact by mail QLvsJaguar, I hope I didn't ended in the spam drawer :-)

I already fired up some questions about the mouse in the general topic.