Page 1 of 1

Hello from Spain

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 am
by badaman
Hi,
I'm Badaman, from Spain, creator of the Sinclair QL Resources website in Spanish (Sinclair QL Recursos en Castellano, https://sinclairql.es), since 2002.
I am sure that I will enjoy your content, and I hope to contribute to this forum.
Best regards.

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:42 am
by vanpeebles
Welcome to the forum, great to see you! :)

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:53 am
by Chr$
Aha, someone Spanish! Perhaps you can ask if Investronica are willing to make the software for their StarMouse public domain after all these years?

20191217_192342_resized.jpg

20191217_192410_resized.jpg

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:03 am
by Pr0f
Welcome aboard

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:10 pm
by Andrew
Welcome Badaman !

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:58 pm
by badaman
Chr$ wrote:Aha, someone Spanish! Perhaps you can ask if Investronica are willing to make the software for their StarMouse public domain after all these years?


Hi Chr$

I have created a thread to answer your question, because I think it may be of general interest.

https://qlforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3093#p30893

I have one of them that I keep as a relic.

I hope you like my answer, and anything happy to answer you.

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm
by Chr$
Thanks very much indeed.

I suspect even if they found that the code was available on the web, they wouldn't really care. I mean it's pretty useless without a StarMouse device (and also pretty useless with one ;) )

I also had a thread on it here, in case you didn't see it: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3061&p=30341&hilit=starmouse#p30341

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:03 pm
by badaman
Chr$ wrote:(and also pretty useless with one ;) )


:D :D :D

Chr$ wrote:I also had a thread on it here, in case you didn't see it: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3061&p=30341&hilit=starmouse#p30341


Thanks Chr$, I haven't seen it. I have pending a tour of the forums.

Re: Hello from Spain

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:53 pm
by Outsoft
badaman wrote:Hi,
I'm Badaman, from Spain, creator of the Sinclair QL Resources website in Spanish (Sinclair QL Recursos en Castellano, https://sinclairql.es), since 2002.
I am sure that I will enjoy your content, and I hope to contribute to this forum.
Best regards.


UellĂ !!!