Bottom case

Looking for that hard to find item? Post here!
HAOUI
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Bottom case

Post by HAOUI »

Hi all,
I am looking for a bottom case of a BBQL (only the base case, empty) in order to rebuild mine.
If anyone has a broken machine, I'd delighted to buy this part and pay all fees (to be sent to Paris).
Regards,
Alain

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Re: Bottom case

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Hi Alain,

I have QL spares parts including cases, I can supply you a bottom case, send me a PM if you are interested

I have just been in hospital having a Throat Operation,so am on a little voice rest and recovery from the anesthetic.

Also there is another dead line, the UK comes to the end of the Brexit Transition period, is ending on 31/12/20. If no trade deal then EU import tax will be applied to all UK imports. What mess these so called politicians have made of this, 4 years to say no... typical upper class conservative idiots.

Regards,

Derek
NormanDunbar
Forum Moderator

Post by NormanDunbar »

Get well soon Derek.

As for brexit ......... the public were sold lie after lie after lie, by both sides. The Tories have fscked it all up. Oven ready deal anyone?

Urgh! Too early for politics, sorry.

Cheers,
Norm.

Why do they put lightning conductors on churches?
Author of Arduino Software Internals
Author of Arduino Interrupts

No longer on Twitter, find me on https://mastodon.scot/@NormanDunbar.
Cristian
Aurora

Post by Cristian »

Derek_Stewart wrote: I have just been in hospital having a Throat Operation
Get well soon & stay safe Derek!

HAOUI
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by HAOUI »

Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi Alain,

I have QL spares parts including cases, I can supply you a bottom case, send me a PM if you are interested

I have just been in hospital having a Throat Operation,so am on a little voice rest and recovery from the anesthetic.

Also there is another dead line, the UK comes to the end of the Brexit Transition period, is ending on 31/12/20. If no trade deal then EU import tax will be applied to all UK imports. What mess these so called politicians have made of this, 4 years to say no... typical upper class conservative idiots.
Thank you Derek for your proposal.
I well reciept your mail and answred it.
All my wishes for a good recovery.
Alain

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

HAOUI wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi Alain,

Thank you Derek for your proposal.
I well reciept your mail and answred it.
All my wishes for a good recovery.
Alain
Hi Alain,

I am okay, where I live is not too much of risk compared to the rest of UK. But I have been docially distantancing myself for over 5 years, I do not get close anyone...

I have the bottom case back in a QL, which needs some attention.

Regards,

Derek
HAOUI
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by HAOUI »

Hi Derek,
Happy to hear you are okay.
Thank you for your appreciated proposal about bottom case, but finally I could find another arrangement easier for me, so please keep it for next time ;)
BTW, I am now looking for one or two zx8301 (CLA 2310 OR CLA2345) in good condition preferably new.
Currently they aren't available on Smr.
Someone mentioned to me a seller on ebay supplying some brand new zx8301 CLA2345 for Sinclair spectrum :shock:
If available here, I will pay for it or exchange against zx8302 or 8049 I may have in drawers.
Alain

mselkin
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by mselkin »

Derek_Stewart,
Do you still have QL case parts? I'm looking for a top piece (don't need keys).

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

mselkin wrote:Derek_Stewart,
Do you still have QL case parts? I'm looking for a top piece (don't need keys).
Hi,

Yes I have QL parts, I can supply you with a Top case.

I have sent you a PM

Regards,

Derek
mselkin
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by mselkin »

Derek, I am very interested and received your PM but as I am a new user, the system will not allow me to PM you. Can you please advise how I can communicate?