SOLD Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interfaces

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

SOLD Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interfaces

Post by RWAP »

If anyone wants Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interface to try - I now have two left - they are untested and without any sort of warranty as I am unsure if the pins are any good or will survive transit.

Cost £8 plus postage.

If you want one of the two AT/XT keyboards (please someone!!) then you can have them but it bumps up postage considerably, due to the size and weight!
Last edited by RWAP on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interfaces

Post by vanpeebles »

They don't make keyboards like they used to :lol:

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

Rich, how much would the postage be for one Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interface one AT/XT keyboard?

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

1024MAK wrote:Rich, how much would the postage be for one Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interface one AT/XT keyboard?

Mark
Drat does that mean looking for a reasonable sized box to house the damn thing now... :)

Within the UK - the postage would be £12 as it would go by courier - cheaper than Royal Mail Large Parcel and I don't touch certain cheaper couriers (Hermes, Collect+ etc)....

The interface on its own would be £1.40 within the UK
Last edited by RWAP on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

vanpeebles wrote:They don't make keyboards like they used to :lol:
They don't make buttons like they used to! At work, the "users" used to bash some of the control buttons with the handset of old style GPO telephones :shock:

Mark

“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

RWAP wrote:
1024MAK wrote:Rich, how much would the postage be for one Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interface one AT/XT keyboard?

Mark
Drat does that mean looking for a reasonable sized box to house the damn thing now... :)

Within the UK - the postage would be £12 as it would go by courier - cheaper than Royal Mail Large Parcel and I don't touch certain cheaper couriers (Hermes, Collect+ etc)....

The interface on its own would be £1.40 within the UK
Well, that's one keyboard off your hands then :P
Please consider this a firm order for one Jurgen Falkenberg Keyboard Interface and one AT/XT keyboard.
When I have finished browsing SellMyRetro, can everything be combined (the order I mean)?

Mark

PS and I seem to have lost an "and" some where... :? :P

PPS shame there is no system to return cardboard boxes and packaging. Think how much is wasted...

“There are four lights!”

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

Excellent Mark - I have put one of the keyboards in a big enough box - now it is mainly fully of air....

Feel free to order anything else to go in the same box!

Rich

skagon
Chuggy Microdrive

Post by skagon »

I'd be interested in what's left, be it one or two.
Let me know of details, please.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

Well, there was one interface left and a keyboard - although if you are not in the UK the £25 postage or so to the EU would not be worth it!

However, I think they have been breeding over night - whilst looking for something else (as is always the case), I found another 2

So 3 Interfaces left and an EPSON keyboard.

skagon
Chuggy Microdrive

Post by skagon »

Ok, no problem since I'm in the UK. I don't want to be a hog, I would like two but I don't want to seem greedy. I'll take one and a second only if there's no interest.
Please give me a shipping quote with and without the keyboard and I'll get back to you after I've checked in the garage, as I can't for the life of me remember if I have a PS/2 keyboard around here.

[Edit] ...and a few more details about that keyboard, as I might have use for it on a different project as well.