New MPlanes on SellMyRetro.com

Sell your QL items here!
Dave
SandySuperQDave

New MPlanes on SellMyRetro.com

Post by Dave »

Brand new MPlanes!

http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/detail ... ew%21-2665

This is the first item made possible by the fundraising auctions. Right now, these are being sold very close to cost, and the price will rise a little after the first ten have sold. Three have sold so far, so seven more are available for £39+shipping if ordered directly, or £40+shipping if ordered through SellMyRetro (to cover auction fee). SellMyRetro is recommended if you wish to buy multiple items, as it works out the lower combined shipping cost.

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Re: New MPlanes on SellMyRetro.com

Post by Dave »

This is a replacement post for the previous post, which I deleted because it contained some incorrect information. :)

Unfortunately, after testing, I can't offer the QL configuration the way I'd hoped. The circuit board doesn't support that configuration and it will not work as intended. The intent is for the MPlane to be 100% reliable, and I do not want to release anything that varies from that goal.

Instead, there is just a single board that works with both QLs and Auroras. I will work on a solution for US and German QL owners, which might involve a short run of custom made PCBs.