eBay learns about me

Sell your QL items here!
dilwyn
Mr QL

eBay learns about me

Post by dilwyn »

Well, eBay seem to have finally realised that I am a QL user. This is the first email I've had from them for ages which has anything even remotely connected to my interests (not sure about the bit under the QLs though, hmmm?) :P
ebayqls.jpg

tofro
Font of All Knowledge

Re: eBay learns about me

Post by tofro »

I'm constantly offered historical typewriters. Close, but still way off :)

ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ ǝq oʇ ƃuᴉoƃ ʇou sᴉ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʇxǝu ʎɯ 'ɹɐǝp ɥO
bwinkel67
QL Wafer Drive

Post by bwinkel67 »

I find the recommended listings when I'm logged into eBay very helpful, especially when I'm looking for stuff. It's usually QL related (in the US which is somewhat limited) and lately Amiga since I'm scouring for a US Amiga 600 -- those things are next to impossible to find though a month or so ago there was someone in my own town that had listed and sold one (in a bit of rough shape but still working). What are the odds of that on eBay...and of course I didn't start looking for one until a week after that auction...grrr. On the Amiga Marketplace group on Facebook there is a UK'er that has a bunch and offered me one for £95 uncapped and £130 capped (he has several) but I kinda want to get a US one to start with so I'm being patient...and it's A600 or bust since I want that form factor.

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

tofro wrote:I'm constantly offered historical typewriters. Close, but still way off :)
They obviously know you are smart enough to make add-on keyboards for QLs out of them, ToFro ;)