Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master
Posts: 2710
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm
Location: Stone, United Kingdom
Contact:

Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby RWAP » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:01 pm

I have some old CF cards which should suit anyone with a Tetroid Disk Interface or QubIDE with CF adaptor...

3 x 16MB Cards
1 x 32MB Card
2 x 64MB Cards

They are all untested, but all I need is the cost of shipping if anyone wants one...


User avatar
Andrew
Gold Card
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:10 pm

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:20 pm

Hi Rich

I'll take them all. They fit in my old ultrasound machine, which doesn't like CF card larger than 64Mb.


Derek_Stewart
QL Wafer Drive
Posts: 1834
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire, UK

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby Derek_Stewart » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:25 pm

RWAP wrote:I have some old CF cards which should suit anyone with a Tetroid Disk Interface or QubIDE with CF adaptor...

3 x 16MB Cards
1 x 32MB Card
2 x 64MB Cards

They are all untested, but all I need is the cost of shipping if anyone wants one...

Hi,

Another idea, I could put some QL software suitable for a Tetroid TDI and make them available.


Regards,

Derek
RWAP
RWAP Master
Posts: 2710
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm
Location: Stone, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby RWAP » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 am

Andrew wrote:Hi Rich

I'll take them all. They fit in my old ultrasound machine, which doesn't like CF card larger than 64Mb.


PM sent


RWAP
RWAP Master
Posts: 2710
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm
Location: Stone, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby RWAP » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 am

Derek_Stewart wrote:
RWAP wrote:I have some old CF cards which should suit anyone with a Tetroid Disk Interface or QubIDE with CF adaptor...

3 x 16MB Cards
1 x 32MB Card
2 x 64MB Cards

They are all untested, but all I need is the cost of shipping if anyone wants one...

Hi,

Another idea, I could put some QL software suitable for a Tetroid TDI and make them available.


Sorry - Andrei beat you to it :)


Derek_Stewart
QL Wafer Drive
Posts: 1834
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire, UK

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby Derek_Stewart » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:40 am

RWAP wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:
RWAP wrote:I have some old CF cards which should suit anyone with a Tetroid Disk Interface or QubIDE with CF adaptor...

3 x 16MB Cards
1 x 32MB Card
2 x 64MB Cards

They are all untested, but all I need is the cost of shipping if anyone wants one...

Hi,

Another idea, I could put some QL software suitable for a Tetroid TDI and make them available.


Sorry - Andrei beat you to it :)

No matter, I have enough to do at present.

But maybe the supply of QL software on Compact Flash may br of interest.


Regards,

Derek
dilwyn
Mr QL
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 pm

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby dilwyn » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:49 am

Derek - I have six or seven old 1GB compact flash cards here, if you'd like them. I no longer have a use for them.
Don't know if 1GB ones would work with a Tetroid CF, you are welcome to them to try - PM me the address to send them to and they're yours.


Derek_Stewart
QL Wafer Drive
Posts: 1834
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire, UK

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby Derek_Stewart » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:32 pm

dilwyn wrote:Derek - I have six or seven old 1GB compact flash cards here, if you'd like them. I no longer have a use for them.
Don't know if 1GB ones would work with a Tetroid CF, you are welcome to them to try - PM me the address to send them to and they're yours.

Hi Dilwyn,

I have 2 1Gb WINTEC CF Cards which both work on the Tetroid CF interface and QubATA.


Regards,

Derek
User avatar
XorA
Super Gold Card
Posts: 627
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:31 am
Location: Shotts, North Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK

Re: Small Compact Flash Cards (cost of shipping only)

Postby XorA » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:34 pm

I have some too I got from Tim Swenson a while back.



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests