Turbo TK

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: Turbo TK

Post by dilwyn »

pjw wrote:Duh! Turns out I wasnt up to date with Turbo: Version 5.09 seems to be the latest, not 4.20. However, the same conditions apply, so get your fix here! (Apologies to those who downloaded the previous version in vain. :( ) After a while, if there are no complaints and no further developments, I'll ask Dilwyn nicely if he'll put it up on his site.
Depending on how nicely you ask ... :twisted:

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

pjw wrote:
ones' complement wrote:Is it worth the trubo ?
:)
Surely no trouble can be too small for someone who still keeps their microdrives ticking over :ugeek:
Microdrives... went long ago!!!

Regards,

Derek
pjw
QL Wafer Drive

Post by pjw »

dilwyn wrote:<>
Depending on how nicely you ask ... :twisted:
It bothers me a bit that is not a proper update. Ive tried to get in touch with George Gwilt, but no reply so far. The SQLUG site is unresponsive, so I wonder if an era has come to an end..

My patch was just a hurried hack to get it going so I could compile Qjewels and anything coming after. A more considered fix might be effected if I had a little more time. That would involve getting to grips with Gwass and the Gwassed Turbo toolkit code. De-Gwassing it would not be trivial; nor would I want to.

If youre happy to host it now, and perhaps having to redo it in a couple of days or weeks, then feel free. Otherwise I'll think of a nice way to ask when the time comes :)

Per
dont be happy. worry
- ?