QPac 2 Files View in Command Menu

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
RalfR
Aurora

QPac 2 Files View in Command Menu

Post by RalfR »

I think, it would be a good idea, to implement the "View" of a file in the Command menu instead to chose it on the top. I have written this to MK.
qpac2.JPG

4E75 7000
dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: QPac 2 Files View in Command Menu

Post by dilwyn »

Maybe I misunderstand what you mean, but you can also view a file by clicking outside the items in the menu to view a highlighted file or files (the pointer seems to rest in just the correct place when I enter the F3 menu), instead of using F4-View.

(not quite sure if that's what you meant though, Ralf)

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

dilwyn wrote:Maybe I misunderstand what you mean, but you can also view a file by clicking outside the items in the menu to view a highlighted file or files (the pointer seems to rest in just the correct place when I enter the F3 menu), instead of using F4-View.

That's what I do with Files, I find the selecting of the F3 commands a nice feature.
RalfR wrote:I think, it would be a good idea, to implement the "View" of a file in the Command menu instead to chose it on the top. I have written this to MK.
qpac2.JPG
Maybe a better idea woukd be to request the release of Qpac2 source, so we can learn to programme like experts...

Regards,

Derek
RalfR
Aurora

Post by RalfR »

dilwyn wrote:Maybe I misunderstand what you mean, but you can also view a file by clicking outside the items in the menu to view a highlighted file or files (the pointer seems to rest in just the correct place when I enter the F3 menu), instead of using F4-View.

I know, but I find it more comfortable to make it with the Commands menu, as you can more select, what you want to do.

4E75 7000
RalfR
Aurora

Post by RalfR »

Marcel gave me the hint. The solution is pretty simple: Just right click where no item is, and the View window appears.
qpac2.JPG

4E75 7000
dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

I must be missing something here - how does that differ from what I said?

RalfR
Aurora

Post by RalfR »

Ah, sorry Dilwyn, I probably haven't read carefully :D .

4E75 7000