Stellaris - QL World Mdv Exchange no 25

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
Andrew
Aurora

Stellaris - QL World Mdv Exchange no 25

Post by Andrew »

Not fully tested as I only managed to land the ship twice (I suck at games), but hopefully there are not many errors left, if any.
Changes made in code - bug fixes:
line 1 - added a Mode 4
line 160 IF d>520 .... - fixes a bug in landing the ship (ship got cropped at top of the screen)
line 127 READ qp: if pq=2 then ink 248: else INK in - fixes a bug in animation of the ship in orbit (was flashing horribly)
line 280 - was discarded (duplicate line)
several other lines - procedure kb was called without parameter - I added the parameter

Enjoy!
Attachments
Stellaris_mdv.zip
(20.01 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Stellaris.zip
(14.15 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

RWAP
RWAP Master

Re: Stellaris - QL World Mdv Exchange no 25

Post by RWAP »

I have probably got this preserved when I get chance I will share it on here.

I did not want to say in relation to the QL World programs, because part of the interest is in typing them in and getting them working. Several did have errata printed in later copies of QL World too.

Andrew
Aurora

Re: Stellaris - QL World Mdv Exchange no 25

Post by Andrew »

RWAP wrote:I did not want to say in relation to the QL World programs, because part of the interest is in typing them in and getting them working. Several did have errata printed in later copies of QL World too.
I noticed that many had errata printed in later copies - this one did not.
And this one in particular was no fun to OCR, correct and fix the bugs - the author tried very hard to use cryptic variable names and use as few line numbers as possible :(