QLiberator v3.40

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
EmmBee
Trump Card

QLiberator v3.40

Post by EmmBee »

Hi all,
The latest QLiberator is attached.
The EXT_PROC / EXT_FN problems reported by Per Witte have been addressed.
Qlib_340.zip
(68.44 KiB) Downloaded 175 times

pjw
QL Wafer Drive

Re: QLiberator v3.40

Post by pjw »

Hi EmmBee,
Great work! I havent tested it in anger yet, but a quick twirl on some formerly cantankerous programs didnt show up any problems :)

BTW, in case I didnt say: There is a patch for long job names. That is to say, you can patch individual programs after they have been compiled to add an extra long job name and/or dynamically alter the job name while the job runs (a la Qpac2 Files, QD, etc). You can find what you need here (See QLIBJN). The patch was devised by Martin Head and packaged by me.

Per
dont be happy. worry
- ?
HAOUI
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by HAOUI »

EmmBee wrote:Hi all,
The latest QLiberator is attached.
The EXT_PROC / EXT_FN problems reported by Per Witte have been addressed.
I've just rebuilt a new QLIB env with the v3.39/3.40 on my QPC2 platform.
I haven't tested all new features, but moving over the high resolution screen and longer filenames... is very confortable.
I recompiled some of my more/less complex programs and everything worked as expected. At least, all generated object programs were identical to ones compiled with the 3.36. Great.
Thanks guys for this huge work that will permit more and more enhancements.

ql_freak
Gold Card

Post by ql_freak »

THANK YOU! I think I must finally install QLiberator again. Also not absolutely necessary with QPC2 (you can EX SB programs now, and they have about the same speed). The advantage is, that they are real executable apps, where you must not be afraid to begin editing, because you have just found another bug ;-)

http://peter-sulzer.bplaced.net
GERMAN! QL-Download page also available in English: GETLINE$() function, UNIX-like "ls" command, improved DIY-Toolkit function EDLINE$ - All with source. AND a good Python 3 Tutorial (German) for Win/UNIX :-)