QL Commander - Graphic Issue -

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
genetika
Over Heated PSU

QL Commander - Graphic Issue -

Post by genetika »

Hi
I'm using an original QL, with SuperGoldCard, Hermes, QL-SD.
With QL Commander, I'm not able to see the symbols near the function keys on the bottom of the window (see pictures).
I attached the configuration parameters.

Any suggestions is really appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Max

Ps. QL Commander is launched from QL Launchpad app.
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg

Andrew
Aurora

Re: QL Commander - Graphic Issue -

Post by Andrew »

At start QLCommander checks the command line for the parameter that defines the home directory and device
In your case you should start QLC with : EX win2_QLC_qlc_obj;win2_qlc_

My guess is that Launchpad starts it without the command line parameter - and QLCommander looks for the default device and directory (that is win1_QLCommander_) and it cannot find in that directory the custom fonts used by the program - and that is why the title font is not the bold font and the commands line is missing the symbols.
Also you must save the config file in the same directory as the program files (see page 3 in the manual) !

So you have 2 options
1. Configure Launchpad to start QLC with the correct command line parameter
2. If launchpad cannot use parameters (I have never used it, so I do not know how it works) then move the program to Win1_QLCommander _

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

Andrew wrote:At start QLCommander checks the command line for the parameter that defines the home directory and device
In your case you should start QLC with : EX win2_QLC_qlc_obj;win2_qlc_

My guess is that Launchpad starts it without the command line parameter - and QLCommander looks for the default device and directory (that is win1_QLCommander_) and it cannot find in that directory the custom fonts used by the program - and that is why the title font is not the bold font and the commands line is missing the symbols.
Also you must save the config file in the same directory as the program files (see page 3 in the manual) !

So you have 2 options
1. Configure Launchpad to start QLC with the correct command line parameter
2. If launchpad cannot use parameters (I have never used it, so I do not know how it works) then move the program to Win1_QLCommander _
I haven't used Commander, so can't be sure if this is the correct method. Here's how I think it should be set up in the Launchpad item definition form:
lpadqlc.jpg

genetika
Over Heated PSU

Post by genetika »

Thanks ! Solved !
:D

M.
Attachments
22FEF755-1ECF-4739-9D44-3EEE4CABD342.jpeg