q-liberator

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
dilwyn
Mr QL

Re: q-liberator

Post by dilwyn »

The manual for QLOAD/QREF is there now too.

Ralf R.

Post by Ralf R. »

The Config block (Level 1) in Qlib_obj is the same assembler source as in S_Edit, as I have sent it to them during v3.32. They only omit changing the version number during updating Qlib, which is shown during config. :mrgreen:

Ralf R.

Post by Ralf R. »

If someone could be so kind and translate Thierry's french text files for the modified Runtimes?

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

Ralf R. wrote:If someone could be so kind and translate Thierry's french text files for the modified Runtimes?
Translated the text and made the file available on the QLib page.

Ralf R.

Post by Ralf R. »

Ah, thank you!

:)

QLvsJAGUAR
Gold Card

Post by QLvsJAGUAR »

RWAP wrote: Both Adrian and Ian (Liberation Software Limited) have now agreed that all of their products - QLiberator, QLOAD and QREF can now be released as freeware. :D
Great news! Thanks Rich for being persistent. This is the most important QL software freeware declaration since QPAC 1 and 2 in February 2014.

QL forever!
https://www.sinclairql.net/ - Go and get THE DISTRIBUTION & QL/E!
https://www.youtube.com/QLvsJAGUAR/community - Blog
https://www.youtube.com/QLvsJAGUAR - Dedicated QL videos
Sinclair, QL, ATARI, JAGUAR, NUON, APPLE, NeXT, MiST & much more...
Videos, pictures & information
gregtaylor
ROM Dongle

Post by gregtaylor »

Has anyone downloaded and got working yet? I have unzipped all to a win_ drive in qlay2. Boot files all load without errors, typing 'liberate_etc' with no trailing comma tells me the work file has been created. Typing with a trailing comma gives a bad parameter error. I know that normally copying qlib_obj other than from your master microdrive would result in the copy not working. Could this be the reason or am I missing something more obvious? Qliberate was my compiler of choice back in 1983 so very keen to try using it again.

Greg

tofro
Font of All Knowledge

Post by tofro »

Did you set QLIB_USE to the path where your qlib binaries are installed? As long as you use QLIB_USE properly, QLiberator should run regardless of where it was copied from.

What was the exact LIBERATE line you typed? In case you happen to name a work file exactly the same as one of your PROCedures, you will also get a "Bad Parameter" error.

Tobias

ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ ǝq oʇ ƃuᴉoƃ ʇou sᴉ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʇxǝu ʎɯ 'ɹɐǝp ɥO
gregtaylor
ROM Dongle

Post by gregtaylor »

Thanks Tobias, had forgotten to set qlib_use. As I had only set up a single win drive I assumed it would not need to be told. Great to see it working.

Greg

dden
ROM Dongle

Post by dden »

Downloaded and used both Qliberator and QREF. Thank you to everyone who helped make this available.

David

David