Crazy Ebay prices

Discussions for anything QL related up for Auction.
Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Re: Crazy Ebay prices

Post by Derek_Stewart »

Chr$ wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi,

I have many QL Game microdrive cartridges in the correct packaging, maybe get around to selling them on Ebay, which help with other QL deveopment projects.
Sell them to me Derek, good prices paid (even if it might be a little unfair on others here).
Hi Chr$,

OK thanks for the offer, I will have a look, but it might be after the Brexit Transition period, where there will be EU import tax to pay, assuming that the UL/EU can not agree a Trade deal, which sees likely,

Might be easier to just put them on ebay.

Regards,

Derek
Chr$
QL Wafer Drive

Re: Crazy Ebay prices

Post by Chr$ »

Derek_Stewart wrote:
Chr$ wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi,

I have many QL Game microdrive cartridges in the correct packaging, maybe get around to selling them on Ebay, which help with other QL deveopment projects.
Sell them to me Derek, good prices paid (even if it might be a little unfair on others here).
Hi Chr$,

OK thanks for the offer, I will have a look, but it might be after the Brexit Transition period, where there will be EU import tax to pay, assuming that the UL/EU can not agree a Trade deal, which sees likely,

Might be easier to just put them on ebay.
If customs etc becomes a problem you can always send things to Mum in Norwich. At least let me (us) see them so I can make an offer, perhaps?

https://QXL.WIN
Collector of QL related computers, accessories and QL games/software.
Ask me about felt pads - I can cut them to size and they have proved excellent for mdv data recovery.