Crazy Ebay prices

Discussions for anything QL related up for Auction.
Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Re: Crazy Ebay prices

Postby Derek_Stewart » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:32 am

Chr$ wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi,

I have many QL Game microdrive cartridges in the correct packaging, maybe get around to selling them on Ebay, which help with other QL deveopment projects.

Sell them to me Derek, good prices paid (even if it might be a little unfair on others here).

Hi Chr$,

OK thanks for the offer, I will have a look, but it might be after the Brexit Transition period, where there will be EU import tax to pay, assuming that the UL/EU can not agree a Trade deal, which sees likely,

Might be easier to just put them on ebay.

Regards,

Derek
Chr$
Aurora

Re: Crazy Ebay prices

Postby Chr$ » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:25 am

Derek_Stewart wrote:
Chr$ wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi,

I have many QL Game microdrive cartridges in the correct packaging, maybe get around to selling them on Ebay, which help with other QL deveopment projects.

Sell them to me Derek, good prices paid (even if it might be a little unfair on others here).

Hi Chr$,

OK thanks for the offer, I will have a look, but it might be after the Brexit Transition period, where there will be EU import tax to pay, assuming that the UL/EU can not agree a Trade deal, which sees likely,

Might be easier to just put them on ebay.

If customs etc becomes a problem you can always send things to Mum in Norwich. At least let me (us) see them so I can make an offer, perhaps?

Collector of QL related computers, accessories and software even though I don't really understand how they work!
Original QL's: many (plus quite a bit of other old stuff and 170+ original software titles)
Custom XT cased QL system with Gold Card, Qimi mouse, Hermes and MFM HDD
QXLII card installed in a PC
Q40 and Q68 also present

Ask me about near NOS re-felted good quality Microdrive Carts - many available.