QIMI interface repair

Nagging hardware related question? Post here!
Pr0f
QL Wafer Drive

Re: QIMI interface repair

Post by Pr0f »

That's better than I thought it would be....

QLObi
ROM Dongle

Post by QLObi »

Hi all Qimi fans,
i thought i alread published my Qimi replica incl. EAGLE and Source code for the mouse emulator.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=926&hilit=qimi+qlobi&start=10

In the meanwhile i gave Derek the permission to make PCB's from that. The layout is mature (V6.0), but the software emulation of the PS/2 mouse might to be improved.
If there somebody likes to build a replica just ask. I have no problems to publish all the details.

QLOBI

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

If Derek is busy, I'm not. I offered to make a run in 2014. I'd be happy to do one now but I defer to Derek.

Derek_Stewart
Font of All Knowledge

Post by Derek_Stewart »

QLObi wrote:Hi all Qimi fans,
i thought i alread published my Qimi replica incl. EAGLE and Source code for the mouse emulator.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=926&hilit=qimi+qlobi&start=10

In the meanwhile i gave Derek the permission to make PCB's from that. The layout is mature (V6.0), but the software emulation of the PS/2 mouse might to be improved.
If there somebody likes to build a replica just ask. I have no problems to publish all the details.

QLOBI
Hi Detlef,

Thanks you for the verification of the permission.

I have been wrestling with Eagle, it seems it does things the other way around then KiCAD.
Dave wrote:If Derek is busy, I'm not. I offered to make a run in 2014. I'd be happy to do one now but I defer to Derek.
Not busy, just have many other non-computer related things to do.

I was looking at intergrating the PS/2 board into the QIMI board, so that the QIMI-PS2 board could be fitted into a QL case.

Regards,

Derek