Page 5 of 15

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:42 pm
by Derek_Stewart
varmfskii wrote:Derek,
Today is the first I've heard about the Q68. If possible I'd like to request a Q68 and splitter to be shipped to the U.S.


Hi,

I will add you onto Batch 2, which should be available in February 2018

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:39 am
by Zarchos
Just received mine 10 minutes ago ;-)
Beautiful tiny black boxes ...
Perfect to play with this week end ;-)

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:43 pm
by Dave
Did your tracking update as it came to you, or did it just say "collected" then arrive one day?

Just curious, it affects how much hope I have. I don't see why Derek should be burdened with expenses because Parcels2Go couldn't track a package if they were sitting in it. I'm hoping it comes.

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:49 pm
by Zarchos
Dave wrote:Did your tracking update as it came to you, or did it just say "collected" then arrive one day?

Just curious, it affects how much hope I have. I don't see why Derek should be burdened with expenses because Parcels2Go couldn't track a package if they were sitting in it. I'm hoping it comes.


I haven't really checked on the web site, I got a notification by email yesterday saying delivery would be today ;-)

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:18 pm
by Derek_Stewart
Dave wrote:Did your tracking update as it came to you, or did it just say "collected" then arrive one day?

Just curious, it affects how much hope I have. I don't see why Derek should be burdened with expenses because Parcels2Go couldn't track a package if they were sitting in it. I'm hoping it comes.


Hi Dave,

I lodged a complaint with Parcels2Go. They are waiting for the courier to reply to the enquiry. They have till the 4/1/18 to respond when the parcel could classified as lost

I used DPD for Zarchos Q68 parcel. Which seemed to track nicely.

I find DPD working very well. But there has been comments that DPD is not good.

I could use UPS, TNT, FEDEX, but they twice the price of shipping.

Again I must apologise for the delay in shipping and possible loss.

If your Q68 is lost, I will claim the value back and supply you with a Q68 out of Batch 2 in February 2018.

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:02 pm
by janbredenbeek
Derek_Stewart wrote:I used DPD for Zarchos Q68 parcel. Which seemed to track nicely.

I find DPD working very well. But there has been comments that DPD is not good.

My parcel was handled by DPD once it got into NL and tracked very nicely, I could even redirect it to a nearby pickup point when I was not at home at the time. They also have 1 hour slots for delivery.

Jan.

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:38 am
by Dave
I just want to be clear with everyone: I am 100% happy with Derek's handling of this. It's entirely on the shipper.

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:14 pm
by Derek_Stewart
janbredenbeek wrote:
Derek_Stewart wrote:I used DPD for Zarchos Q68 parcel. Which seemed to track nicely.

I find DPD working very well. But there has been comments that DPD is not good.

My parcel was handled by DPD once it got into NL and tracked very nicely, I could even redirect it to a nearby pickup point when I was not at home at the time. They also have 1 hour slots for delivery.

Jan.


Hi Jan,

All the parcels sent via DPD arrived as expected with full tracking information updated.

But there was some dismissive opinions on DPD in the German QL Forum.

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:24 pm
by Derek_Stewart
Dave wrote:I just want to be clear with everyone: I am 100% happy with Derek's handling of this. It's entirely on the shipper.


Hi Dave,

Thank you for the kind comments.

But it is my responsibility to get the Q68 to you.

Parcels2Go are a third party shipping agent. Your shipment was collected by Hermes from my house and handed to Landmark Global.

I suppose they could say that there was extreme weather conditions that could of contributed to the delay in delivery. This I can not accept. Their job is to deliver parcels, not delay delivery.

As I have mentioned Landmark Global have to the 4th January 2018 to answer the enwuiry I have raised.

I will keep you updated.

Re: Q68 Order Process

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:33 pm
by Dave
It would be nice to see them compensate you for the loss. I'm also happy to see if it just magically turns up, untracked, between now and February. If it does, I'll let you know, but that window really passed about two weeks ago.

I would happily pay an extra £15 to use a 'real' carrier.