QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Discussion and advice about emulating the QL on other machines.
User avatar
chernandezba
ROM Dongle
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby chernandezba » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi!

Finally, I have succeeded emulating QL keyboard on ZEsarUX!

https://youtu.be/PASWGedlIMk

There are still some keys missing and/or keys combination, but it’s a matter of time… ;)

Cheers
Cesar


----

ZEsarUX
ZX Second-Emulator And Released for UniX
https://sourceforge.net/projects/zesarux/
Derek_Stewart
QL Wafer Drive
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire, UK

Re: QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby Derek_Stewart » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Cesar,

I downloaded ZEsarUX, runs really smooth on my Mint 18.1 Core i7 Laptop.

When will the QL machine be available?


Regards,

Derek
bixio60
ROM Dongle
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 am

Re: QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby bixio60 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Derek_Stewart wrote:Hi Cesar,

I downloaded ZEsarUX, runs really smooth on my Mint 18.1 Core i7 Laptop.

When will the QL machine be available?


QL is available in /Beta_and_Snapshot_version/ directory, vers. 4.3 . Anyway the keyboard on the MacOSX is not working and I cannot move forward from F1/F2 QL startup screen.

Fabrizio


User avatar
chernandezba
ROM Dongle
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Re: QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby chernandezba » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Beta version doesn't work the keyboard
You must download the last source code from
https://sourceforge.net/p/zesarux/code/ci/master/tree/

And compile it

By the way, on Mac OS X you must hold FN when pressing F1 or F2


----

ZEsarUX
ZX Second-Emulator And Released for UniX
https://sourceforge.net/projects/zesarux/
Paul
Gold Card
Posts: 257
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:50 am

Re: QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby Paul » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:34 am

chernandezba wrote:Hi!

Finally, I have succeeded emulating QL keyboard on ZEsarUX!

https://youtu.be/PASWGedlIMk

There are still some keys missing and/or keys combination, but it’s a matter of time… ;)

Cheers
Cesar

Great! Thank you very much. Since I switched from windows to Linux I always used your emulator. And in the next weeks I'm gonna switch again, this time from Linux to macOS. And your emulator is going to stay my best friend again!
Please keep up your great work.
kind regards Paul


User avatar
chernandezba
ROM Dongle
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Re: QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby chernandezba » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:02 am

Paul wrote:Great! Thank you very much. Since I switched from windows to Linux I always used your emulator. And in the next weeks I'm gonna switch again, this time from Linux to macOS. And your emulator is going to stay my best friend again!
Please keep up your great work.
kind regards Paul


You're welcome!


----

ZEsarUX
ZX Second-Emulator And Released for UniX
https://sourceforge.net/projects/zesarux/
User avatar
chernandezba
ROM Dongle
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Re: QL keyboard emulation on ZEsarUX

Postby chernandezba » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Update: first QL game loaded on ZEsarUX

https://youtu.be/8ny0s6MEK2o


----

ZEsarUX
ZX Second-Emulator And Released for UniX
https://sourceforge.net/projects/zesarux/

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests