CODE and Copy

A place to discuss general QL issues.
dilwyn
Mr QL

CODE and Copy

Post by dilwyn »

When replying to another post this morning, I noticed that although the CODE insert has a SELECT ALL command, it has no COPY command, forcing me to CTRL-C or look for COPY in the browser menus. Not everyone remembers the CTRL-C shortcut I guess.

Code: Select all

REMark some code in here
As we mainly use the CODE facility to add BASIC listings to posts, is there any way the Forum admins cn add a COPY command to it, so that we can quickly copy and paste listings?

robheaton
Site Admin

Re: CODE and Copy

Post by robheaton »

Hi Dilwyn,
I'll have a look and see what we can do!

Cheers,
Rob.

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?
1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

A link to "View active topics" on/in or near the "bar" at the top of most pages (on thread index pages even if not the thread pages themselves) would be nice ;) .

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

dilwyn wrote:When replying to another post this morning, I noticed that although the CODE insert has a SELECT ALL command, it has no COPY command, forcing me to CTRL-C or look for COPY in the browser menus.
Some systems have a "copy" command available on the pop up menu that appears on a right mouse button click.

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)