Speaking of "soon" (See post above!)
I have had a couple of hours this afternoon so the following work has been done:
- screenshots media namespace created. Lowercase names by the way!
- packaging media namespace created.
- books media namespace created.
So, if you are uploading images, please upload into the appropriate namespace. Please.
I've moved the following images from the existing qlwiki
- Anything with screenshot in its name moved to screenshots namespace.
- Anything with a numeric name - 0-12345-ab-56 type names - moved to books namespace.
- Anything with inlay, package, packaging, reverse, cover or insert in its name, moved to packaging namespace.
Of course, every page in the wiki with a link to those moved files had to be edited to correct the link(s) - so I've done that as well.
Hopefully I got everything done correctly.
PS. I lied! I didn't edit the pages, I used a plugin to edit the pages for me!