My QL Disk Manager, on Intel 80x86 base machine

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
ansar
ROM Dongle

My UniBASIC Interpreter on Sinclair QL, a Motorolla 68008 based machine

Post by ansar »

Dear forum members,

I am developing my programming language with codename UniBASIC.
My Interpreter, Compiler, Operating System and all applications are codeworks written in UniBASIC language.
You can watch in my YT channel, my UniBASIC Interpreter running on Sinclair QL, a Motorolla 68008 based machine. The UniBASIC Interpreter is written in UniBASIC programming language with my UniBASIC Editor, saved to .bas and compiled by my UniBASIC Compiler to .exe, i.e. produced Motorolla 68008 executable code to be run on Sinclair QL operating system.
In this session my UniBASIC Interpreter will load two UniBASIC .bas programs named Tty.bas and Drwhy.bas, will list them on the screen and tokenize them.
Finally it will execute the relevant two executables, Tty.exe and Drwhy.exe, produced with my UniBASIC Compiler for Sinclair QL. Here base and target machine is the Sinclair QL.
Thanks for Your tap on the thumps up button in order to support me and to subscribe to my channel:
<https://youtube.com/@i-ansar>,
If you like my creative code works.

Best Regards,
ansar

ansar
ROM Dongle

Demonstrating UniBASIC 32 bit numbers, variables, arrays, functions and operators on the Sinclair QL

Post by ansar »

Dear forum members,

You can watch in my YT channel the UniBASIC Interpreter and Compiler running on Sinclair QL the demo.bas program.
In this video the UniBASIC Interpreter will load the UniBASIC demo.bas program with the load command, will list it on the screen with the list command and will tokenize it to demo.tkz with the qsave command.
Next will invoke the UniBASIC Compiler with the exec command to read the demo.tkz and produce the executable demo for the Sinclair QL.
Then will return from the Compiler to the Interpreter and will invoke the demo executable with the exec command.
Here base and target machine is the Sinclair QL.
The demo executable will demonstrate printing 32 bit:
- positive numbers
- negative numbers
- addition
- substruction
- multiplication
- division
- power and
- power, addition and multiplictation

The same is applied to 32 bit arrays, functions, operators etc.

It is noted that a 64 bit library is also developed and will be implemented.

Thanks for your tap on the thumps up button, if you like my creative code works.

Best Regards,
ansar

ansar
ROM Dongle

My Text Editor on Sinclair QL

Post by ansar »

Dear forum members,

In the new video on my YT channel, can watch my Text Editor running and editing files for the base and target machine, the Sinclair QL.

The Text Editor is mostly used for My Motorolla M68x00 and Intel 80x86 assemblers.

It can also be used as a cross platform Text editor, running on Sinclair QL and producing Text files for target machines as PCs, Atari ST, Amiga and Mac's.

The Text Editor is written in UniBASIC programming language and has been compiled by my UniBASIC Compiler.

Basic features are:
- sh, show info of the editing file
- b, bottom of file
- t, top of file
- ff, find forward
- fb, find backword
- sa, save current file
- bs, block start
- be, block end
- wb, write block
- ib, insert block
- db, delete block
- if filename, insert file
- sa filename, save file
- r filename, re-enter a new file
- x, save current file and quit
- q, quit
and many control moves to explore easily the Text file and make desired changes.

It can also read any other file as can be seen in this video, but for HEX editing there is another more proper app, the Hex editor that will be presented in a future video.

Thanks for watching and do not forget to subscribe to my channel, if you like my creative code works.

Best Regards,
ansar

ansar
ROM Dongle

My Motorolla M 680x0 Assembler for Sinclair QL

Post by ansar »

Dear forum members,

In the new video on my YT channel can watch my Motorolla  M680x0 assembler running and assembling .asm text files into .bin binary files, for the base and target machine, the Sinclair QL.

In this video is assembling my debugger assembly file dbg.asm to dbg.bin binary file and creating a dbg.lst assembly listing file.

The M680x0 assembler can also be used as a cross platform assembler, running on Sinclair QL and building Binary files for target machines, as Atari ST, Amiga and Mac's.

The M680x0 assembler is written in UniBASIC programming language and has been compiled by my UniBASIC Compiler.

It supports all Motorolla M680x0 mnemonics, labels and a lot of directives:

- Get filename
- DC, define constant. .B, .W, .L and .S
- Equ
- Org
- Rorg
- Hex numbers as .Q, .B, .W, .L, with $ prefix
- Decimal numbers, without prefix
- All relocation modes

An optional M680x0 assembler has been created to build my required libraries.

Thanks for watching and do not forget to subscribe to my channel, if you like my creative code works.

Best Regards,
ansar

ansar
ROM Dongle

My Intel I-80x86 Assembler running on Sinclair QL and producing assembly binaries for PCs

Post by ansar »

Dear forum members,

In this video on my YT channel, can watch my Intel I-80x86 assembler running and assembling .asm text files into .bin binary files, on the Sinclair QL, for target machines PCs.

Here is assembling my math stack printing string assembly file pmss.asm to pmss.bin binary file and creating a pmss.lst assembly listing that at the end is printed on a scr.

The I-80x86 assembler can also be used as a cross platform assembler, running on Sinclair QL, Amiga, Atari 1040ST, Mac's or other machines based on Motorolla 680x0 processors and building assembly binary files for target machines of PCs.

The I-80x86 assembler is written in UniBASIC programming language and has been compiled by my UniBASIC Compiler on the Sinclair QL.

It supports all Intel 80x86 mnemonics, labels and a lot of directives:

- Get filename
- DC, define constant. .B, .W, .L and .S
- Equ
- Org
- Rorg
- Hex numbers as .B, .W, .L, with $ prefix
- Decimal numbers, without prefix
- All relocation modes

An optional I-80x86 assembler has been created to build my required libraries.

Best Regards,
ansar