TOTO - Italian Football game - HELP NEEDED

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
RWAP
RWAP Master

TOTO - Italian Football game - HELP NEEDED

Post by RWAP »

Does anyone who is conversant in Italian fancy looking at the program TOTO 13 by JceSoftware ?

It would be good if we could find JceSoftware and get this released into the public domain (and maybe make an English version), as it's the first bit of commercial Italian QL Software I have seen (apart from the Spectrum emulators and utilities made by Ergon Developments).

Unfortunately two files are partially corrupt - I have reconstructed some of the corrupt lines, but am not sure how to use the software (I need to learn more Italian)...

Whoever looks at it will need to try and figure out what the missing lines should do so we can write some code to do it - luckily it's all in SuperBASIC - there are only about 4 or 5 lines in each program which are corrupt luckily :)

Does anyone in Italy fancy trying to find out who was behind JceSoftware and contact them to see if we can find any more software / books etc and get them released as freeware -
http://www.rwapadventures.com/ql_wiki/i ... ceSoftware

I have found a Luca Bonesini on LinkedIn who looks to have worked for JceSoftware in 1990-1993... I have emailed him.