IQLR Scans

A place to discuss general QL issues.
napsternds
Chuggy Microdrive

Re: IQLR Scans

Post by napsternds »

dilwyn wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:51 pm Vol 4 Issue 6 of IQLR should be there now
Thank you, thank you, thank you

RalfR
Aurora

Post by RalfR »

A bit off topic...in QLTR-08 was an interesting report by Dilwyn about the Munster meeting. I didn't remember that at all. Not that I took my QL-ST with me back then and Dilwyn sat at it all day. Very interesting to read that again.

4E75 7000
dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

RalfR wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:12 pm A bit off topic...in QLTR-08 was an interesting report by Dilwyn about the Munster meeting. I didn't remember that at all. Not that I took my QL-ST with me back then and Dilwyn sat at it all day. Very interesting to read that again.
I agree Ralf.
Although I remember the trip, I don't remember very much about the event itself. I didn't remember about sitting at an ST-QL all day.
Always good to remember from articles written back then to see how much fun we had at these events.
I think it was the only time I've ever been to Germany.

RalfR
Aurora

Post by RalfR »

dilwyn wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:20 pmI think it was the only time I've ever been to Germany.
I only remember Arvid Børretzen, he ran up to me in the foyer and gave me a big hug, a real Norwegian bear, but totally nice.

Yes I just remind one or two meetings in the St. Joris College in Eindhoven with you, which were the best venues ever (I always liked the French Fries "special" :D ).

4E75 7000
XorA
Site Admin

Post by XorA »

dilwyn wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:20 pm
RalfR wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:12 pm A bit off topic...in QLTR-08 was an interesting report by Dilwyn about the Munster meeting. I didn't remember that at all. Not that I took my QL-ST with me back then and Dilwyn sat at it all day. Very interesting to read that again.
I agree Ralf.
Although I remember the trip, I don't remember very much about the event itself. I didn't remember about sitting at an ST-QL all day.
Always good to remember from articles written back then to see how much fun we had at these events.
I think it was the only time I've ever been to Germany.
Sounds like more beer than QLs? :-D

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

:D :D :D

RalfR
Aurora

Post by RalfR »

XorA wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:31 pmSounds like more beer than QLs? :-D
Hmm, I remember my first trip to Tal-y-Bont. There was quite a few beer after that spicy indian food...ok, that's another story found here elsewhere :D .

4E75 7000