Rolodex Cards for Laser printing

Tell us about your other hobbies & none QL related items here :)
Ralf R.

Rolodex Cards for Laser printing

Post by Ralf R. »

Morning,

maybe all of you know the famous Rolodex Card file:

There are A4 (or similar) sheets with micro-perforated cards for laser printing (or even ink-jet) (just like those A4 business card sheets for printing).

But....as far as I know, they are only available in the USA, maybe in GB but definitely not in Germany. Here, I can only get loose cards and that's nothing for printing. But the postage from USA to Germany is as much as the cards will cost, not mine.

The cards on the sheet have the size 2 1/4" x 4". For example Avery number is 67620, but maybe there are other brands. Look for "Rotary Cards".

If someone could help me and have a look at the local Staples or similar and can buy a few packages for me? Would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Re: Rolodex Cards for Laser printing

Post by RWAP »

Hi Ralf,

Unfortunately, I could not find a UK stockist - about the best is:

http://prubuy.uk/rol67620-laser-ink-jet ... prubuy_com

€34.84 inc free worldwide shipping - so you would be better getting a couple of packs from the USA via ebay!

Ralf R.

Post by Ralf R. »

Meanwhile I have got an answer from Rolodex.com. It seems, that the Laser Sheets are no longer in production, so ebay seems to be the only way to get them.

I have those cards as fanfold paper (bought a long time ago). If nothing helps, I should try to print them with my Inkjet printer.

dilwyn
Mr QL

Post by dilwyn »

I had a look on the web for these and it seems that the UK sites of American companies do not list them.

For example, Staples and Avey list them in the USA, but not on their .co.uk sites.

Ralf R.

Post by Ralf R. »

Yes, that always make me think, the USA is outside this world :mrgreen: