Hello from The Netherlands

Introduce yourself here!
GameroomArchitectsBV
ROM Dongle

Hello from The Netherlands

Post by GameroomArchitectsBV »

Hi my name is Frans, I'm 42, and I've just joined this forum, I have about 4 or 5 QL's (haven't checked recently), 22 ZX Spectrum's (16, 48, 128, +2 and +3), 4 ZX 81's, 1 ZX 80, 2 Cambridge Z88's, 3 Sam Coupe's, 10 to 14 Amiga's, and 1 or more units of the following type: Vectrex, Sega and Nintendo in 8, 16, 32, 64 bit varieties as well as NTSC and PAl versions... Also Coleco, Atari and Commodore VIC, 16, 64, 128, SX 64....
I guess I really like oldschool hardware. I haven't mentioned several arcade machines and more than 100 Jamma pcb's...
Anyway I also enjoy adding modern hardware like SD card's to them so I was pleased to find this forum where some nice new developments for the QL are being discussed so I just had to join the club, so to speak :-)
:mrgreen:

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Hello from The Netherlands

Post by vanpeebles »

Coo that's an impressive collection :) Always nice to have some big gamers on the forum :)

Dave
SandySuperQDave

Post by Dave »

I hope you get to use all of that gear occasionally!

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

Welcome on board Frans!

:D :D :D

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
Sparrowhawk
Super Gold Card

Post by Sparrowhawk »

Welcome :)

That's quite a collection - my wife has banned me from adding anything more to my own much more modest stash so any new purchases have to be done surreptitiously. She did discover an Oric 1 a couple of years back which I hid under the bed after it was delivered rather than taking it straight to the collection cupboard. Rumbled!!! :D

3 Sam Coupés eh? Nice. I never managed to bag myself one of those.

a.k.a. Jean-Yves