Hello to whole forum

Introduce yourself here!
Tesla
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Hello to whole forum

Post by Tesla »

Hi, I'am a QL owner since 1984 and never i' have abandoned it. Unfortunately, due to lack of money, in my youth, and now lack of time, never I could use it as I wanted.
Nethertheless I owe three QL, and a QXL card, but lately I have mostly used QL emulators, QPC2 and Qemulator.
Only recently i have discovered this wonderful forum that is very useful, I think, for every QL user.
So here I am!.
I am italian from Genoa city, Liguria, so you'll forgive my bad english.

vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Re: Hello to whole forum

Post by vanpeebles »

A warm welcome to the forum. No need to apologise for your English :) We also have a number of Italian QL users on the forum too :)

Giorgio Garabello
Gold Card

Post by Giorgio Garabello »

Tesla wrote:Hi, I'am a QL owner since 1984 and never i' have abandoned it. Unfortunately, due to lack of money, in my youth, and now lack of time, never I could use it as I wanted.
Nethertheless I owe three QL, and a QXL card, but lately I have mostly used QL emulators, QPC2 and Qemulator.
Only recently i have discovered this wonderful forum that is very useful, I think, for every QL user.
So here I am!.
I Tesla!
I'm also italian, from Turin!
We have also an italian mailing list (in italian) dedicated to the QL!

Giorgio

Giorgio Garabello
Gold Card

Post by Giorgio Garabello »

Giorgio Garabello wrote:
Tesla wrote:Hi, I'am a QL owner since 1984 and never i' have abandoned it. Unfortunately, due to lack of money, in my youth, and now lack of time, never I could use it as I wanted.
So here I am!.
I Tesla!
I'm also italian, from Turin!
We have also an italian mailing list (in italian) dedicated to the QL!

Giorgio

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

So here I am!.
Ma ciao ;)

Please join our Sinclair preservation group on FB too, mostly talk about QL ;)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sinclairpreservation/

I'm Italian too (from Mantua)!!!

Cristian
Aurora

Post by Cristian »

Tesla wrote: I am italian from Genoa city, Liguria, so you'll forgive my bad english.
Ciao Tesla
Genova is a beautiful city! Does someone here know that in Genoa harbour there is still the vessel of Roman Polansky's "Pirates" movie??
And if you need to speak your language also you can enter the "historical" Italian mailing list

Tesla
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by Tesla »

Thank you Giorgio and Simone for your welcome. Hi Giorgio we already knew eact other, some years ago, during a QL italian meeting in RE. I was together Romaldo.
I often look at your web site: very interesting.
Christian wrote:
Genova is a beautiful city! Does someone here know that in Genoa harbour there is still the vessel of Roman Polansky's "Pirates" movie??
And if you need to speak your language also you can enter the "historical" Italian mailing list
Yes it is: Some time ago suffered of a fire principle, but now it's ok. The jolly roger still proudly waves over Genoa's harbour :D