Greetings from sunny Middlesbrough

Introduce yourself here!
kmmann
ROM Dongle

Greetings from sunny Middlesbrough

Post by kmmann »

Hello all

I am a returnee to the QL scene. Having bought my first QL in the half price sale in Dixons way back when, I used my QL for 10 years before migrating, through work, onto PCs. But here I am back again having just bought myself a QL and memory expansion pack. Just looking for a disk interface now as I would likely have to wait until October for a QL-SD interface or a QUBIDE card (if they are going to be available any time soon).
So until my QL arrives through the post, I will continue with QL emulation on my Surface Pro 3 (at least it might as well do something useful! (don't really mean that - it is actually pretty decent for a windows laptop/tablet). What i'm really keen to do is work on superbasic again, preferably relearning how to use TURBO and possibly the pointer environment.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Re: Greetings from sunny Middlesbrough

Post by RWAP »

Welcome back to the QL scene and welcome to the forums :)

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

Welcome to our Forum Kmmann!

:D :D :D

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
vanpeebles
Commissario Pebbli

Post by vanpeebles »

Woo, parmo army! Welcome to the forum!

robheaton
Site Admin

Post by robheaton »

Welcome aboard! :mrgreen:

Hope the forums prove useful & feel free to join us live on QL Chat - http://qlforum.co.uk/mibbit.php

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?