Miracle Super Gold card

Looking for that hard to find item? Post here!
Arnould
ROM Dongle

Re: Miracle Super Gold card

Post by Arnould »

OK, so I will leave the heatsink as is (it would also have made a smaller parcel). About the memory of SGC, I understand that the max is 4MB. To receive back a clone of Super Gold Card that works exactly like the one I will send to you is enough for me to be "paid". And do not bother about the time it takes: this is not a problem for me, the SGC slept for the last 12 years anyway.

Please send me your very complete and exact adress by private message, maybe with an image written in russian that I could put on the parcel. I can read PMs but not write them because I just registered.

Arnould

Arnould
ROM Dongle

Post by Arnould »

And I want to add something: I am happy that I did not sell my SGC until now and that it will be used for the clone. This is a very good use for it!

tetroid
Over Heated PSU

Post by tetroid »

Arnould wrote:And I want to add something: I am happy that I did not sell my SGC until now and that it will be used for the clone. This is a very good use for it!
Thank you, Arnould.

I still have my QL items still available, anyone interested, please contact me at tetroid@inbox.ru
Arnould
ROM Dongle

Post by Arnould »

Hello Vitaliy,

You, in Novossibirsk will never believe it. Because we had 15 cm of snow last night in Paris area, it is a mess everywhere. No busses today and post office closed. And because there will be negative temperatures this night, maybe -5 °C and snow again on Friday, according to our authorities, the mess will continue :) I will try again to send the SGC tomorrow.

Zarchos
Trump Card

Post by Zarchos »

Arnould wrote:Hello Vitaliy,

You, in Novossibirsk will never believe it. Because we had 15 cm of snow last night in Paris area, it is a mess everywhere. No busses today and post office closed. And because there will be negative temperatures this night, maybe -5 °C and snow again on Friday, according to our authorities, the mess will continue :) I will try again to send the SGC tomorrow.
:mrgreen: France looks ridiculous but I believe we are used to it now.
From Burgundy, fridge full and enough wood to keep the parents' house warm for 3 weeks.
Qu'est-ce qu'on se marre !

Owner of various QLs including accelerated beasts, and also a happy Q68 owner ;)
Now porting SOTB to the Archies, to then port it to the Q68.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Archimedes ... +%28100%25
tetroid
Over Heated PSU

Post by tetroid »

Arnould wrote:Hello Vitaliy,

I am sorry about delay with answer.
No problem.
It's not urgent, when it's convenient for you, then you can send it.

I still have my QL items still available, anyone interested, please contact me at tetroid@inbox.ru
Arnould
ROM Dongle

Post by Arnould »

Hello Vitaly,

The Super Gold Card was sent only today (20 February). Expensive! So I hope that you will receive it in a few days...

tetroid
Over Heated PSU

Post by tetroid »

Arnould wrote:Hello Vitaly,

The Super Gold Card was sent only today (20 February). Expensive! So I hope that you will receive it in a few days...

Thank you very much, Arnould.

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

We need SGC clone + Qubide too ;)

Or GC clone + Qubide too ;)

XorA
Site Admin

Post by XorA »

Outsoft wrote:We need SGC clone + Qubide too ;)

Or GC clone + Qubide too ;)
Better both with QL-SD instead of qubide ;-)