Please let me think at least once in a while over a period of a few centuries we the French can bring you something useful
From memory, the French have given us:
* 1066, Battle of Hastings and William (Guilliame?) the Conqueror who built the Tower of London.
* Brie, Camonbert (spelling?), etc.
* Champagne (yuk!) But the Brits invented sparkling wine as they had the skills to create the bottles strong enough to cope with the pressure.
* LeTour de France, Yorkshirevetc (Bloody cycle races - I spit on you!)
* Asteric & Obelisk.
* Wicked Willy! (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_Willie