QubiDE, what price is reasonable today?

Looking for that hard to find item? Post here!
ql_freak
Gold Card

QubiDE, what price is reasonable today?

Post by ql_freak »

Just bid on ebay for a QubiDE-IF (albeit it seems it was a reproduction, as it has 512 MByte RAM extension) plus an 128 DOM module (I assume Flash-Module), very small, most probably both will fit inside the QL. When I entered my bid (just short before the end of the auction) the bid was at 95,23 EUR and my bid was 111,99 EUR. But the former bidder seems to have had entered a higher bid, as it was sold for 112,99 EUR.

So what do you think is a reasonable price for a QubiDE today? I don't need a RAM extension, nor a DOM module. Albeit the latter would be nice, but I think there are interfaces for connecting a CF-card to an IDE-Port, and I have here a 4 GByte CF-card, which unfortunately doesn't work in my Psion 5 mx Pro (of course I have partitioned it, so that no partition is larger than 2 GByte).

http://peter-sulzer.bplaced.net
GERMAN! QL-Download page also available in English: GETLINE$() function, UNIX-like "ls" command, improved DIY-Toolkit function EDLINE$ - All with source. AND a good Python 3 Tutorial (German) for Win/UNIX :-)
robheaton
Site Admin

Re: QubiDE, what price is reasonable today?

Post by robheaton »

--
If vanpeebles parps in the woods and there is nobody around, does it make a sound?