Anyone near Dagenham

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

Anyone near Dagenham

Post by RWAP »

See:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Miracle-Trump ... 4897.l4275

There might be some interesting software on the disks (you never know), but it is collection only.

RWAP
RWAP Master

Re: Anyone near Dagenham

Post by RWAP »

If I bid and win the auction - is there anyone willing to collect and send it up to me? :D

bagpuss22
Bent Pin Expansion Port

Post by bagpuss22 »

I may bid on the separate drive, so I would be able to collect the other if you win it. ;)

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

Many thanks - a customer was speaking to me about it yesterday and offered to loan me the disks if they win the auction - I am only interested in the disks to check if there is anything on them required for the software preservation project :D

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

RWAP wrote:Many thanks - a customer was speaking to me about it yesterday and offered to loan me the disks if they win the auction - I am only interested in the disks to check if there is anything on them required for the software preservation project :D
Mee too ;)

Have you won that disks? ;)

RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

My contact won the auction and sent me the disks this week -a quick look at them and there does not appear to be anything of interest from the labels - a couple of sets of the Digital Precision collection and what I think is the Quanta library which leaves only a few disks to look through.

I just do not have the time at the moment

Outsoft
Super Gold Card

Post by Outsoft »

RWAP wrote:My contact won the auction and sent me the disks this week -a quick look at them and there does not appear to be anything of interest from the labels - a couple of sets of the Digital Precision collection and what I think is the Quanta library which leaves only a few disks to look through.

I just do not have the time at the moment

ah ok :-(