Boxed Sinclair QL

Sell your QL items here!
RWAP
RWAP Master

Boxed Sinclair QL

Post by RWAP »

Is anyone local to Gloucester?

Quite a nice boxed QL on ebay at the moment (in local British Heart Foundation store) - they only do collection or possibly local delivery in one of their vans:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-SINCLAI ... 58bcc4c2af

I have asked them if I could buy the QL Colour Quest cartridge separately (as it is another title which needs preserving) - but doubt they will sort it out...

1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Re: Boxed Sinclair QL

Post by 1024MAK »

Bah!!!

I have just come back from Gloucester TODAY. Would have popped in if I had known (I was in a meeting all morning and early afternoon, then I was travelling, so have only just seen this post).

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
1024MAK
Super Gold Card

Post by 1024MAK »

Another boxed QL that went for more than I expected :shock:

Final price of £480.00 :o after 27 bids, with just two bidders pushing the price up from £130.00

Mark

:!: Standby alert :!:
“There are four lights!”
Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb :!:
Looking forward to summer in Somerset later in the year :)

QL, Falcon, Atari 520STFM, Atari 1040STE, more PC's than I care to count and an assortment of 8 bit micros (Sinclair and Acorn)(nearly forgot the Psion's)
RWAP
RWAP Master

Post by RWAP »

I know it's way over the top unfortunately - but hey ho, why not cash in on the exuberance with my own lovely boxed QL:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481 ... =824&kw=lg

At least this one is tested and working :)

Actually that last auction was good news for the Charity Shop (British Heart Foundation) - I just hope the buyer pays up and doesn't expect it to be shipped abroad