Pyramide Software - Some Freeware

Anything QL Software or Programming Related.
Martin_Head
Trump Card

Re: Pyramide Software - Some Freeware

Postby Martin_Head » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Just a little update.. I got around to trying to use the manual with the program to do the example.

It didn't work too well.. I think the manual is for version 1 of Tridim, this is version 2. There is an update_doc supplied, that I have now translated which shows where I was going a bit wrong. But I still haven't got a drawing up on the screen yet.

So my manual wants another update. I am also looking at trying to patch the text in the program into English.

Martin_Head
Trump Card

Postby Martin_Head » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Another update.

Image9.png

Image10.png

Image11.png

I have attached an English translation of the program, and a user manual. Both are still a work in progress. So don't take them as finals.

I have only translated the Boot programs and the main Tridim_exe so far, So let me know if you find any bits of French I have missed.

After loading the program, it takes about 20 seconds for the main menu items to appear.

Sometimes the program does not draw correctly, I don't yet know what's causing that yet, but as you can see, it can work.

This is doing the worked example, and the last picture is from the Handling program.
Attachments
Tridim6.zip
(156.12 KiB) Downloaded 6 times

RWAP
RWAP Master

Postby RWAP » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Excellent progress :)

Return to “Software & Programming”